Municipal & Institutional
- Statue of Liberty (pedestal), NY, NY
- Abraham Lincoln Birth Place National Historical Site, Hodgenville, KY
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History, Washington, DC (Courtesy of Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners LLP. Photography by Joseph Romeo Photography)
- 34th St Improvements, NY, NY: Pavers & Curbs
- East Campus Residence Hall
Incredibly, the granite that supports the Statue of Liberty, the foundation of our country, is still accessible to us because of Stony Creek. Our stone has been made iconic and authentic by providing a base and preserving our nation’s historical fountains, landmarks, and memorials.